Members, if you sign in Guests, please see that they obey the rules, the same as we do, and remember, you are responsible for their conduct and safety.
The rules are as follows and will be strictly enforced. Please share them with your family and any guests that you may bring. All persons patronizing the VE Pool will be expected to follow these rules.
VE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE SUMMER
The summer season is now approaching, and “Waldesrauschen” will be the center of increased activities and this, of course, will put a tremendous task upon those members who are responsible for keeping our grounds in excellent condition. This is possible only with the help of all our members, and we appeal to every member to give us the fullest cooperation in this respect. Parents, please instruct your children to comply with our Club Rules and Regulations as you, and only you, will be held responsible for the behavior of members of your family while anywhere on Club property.
Of course, most of our members observe our rules and regulations strictly, and we appreciate their efforts. Nevertheless, it is possible that some of our members are not too well acquainted with our rules and regulations, therefore, for the benefit of all concerned, we would like to emphasize them in the following:
- Always use receptacles for any waste and see to it that children follow your example.
- We are very proud of our trees and shrubbery, please do not damage them.
- Always have your membership card ready to show upon request of the cashier at the pool entrance and follow his/her directions.
- Swimming is for members only at their own risk. Members and/or their children age 12 and older may sponsor guests for the privilege of using the swimming pool and MUST ACCOMPANY THEM TO THE CASHIER FOR REGISTRATION. Donation for guests to be paid by the member (or their children age 12 and older) according to our payment schedule.
- To safeguard health and to maintain a sanitary swimming pool, it is imperative that each person shower before entering the pool. Adhere strictly to this rule and instruct your children and guests to do likewise. Children wearing diapers are not permitted to use the large pool, they are to use the baby pool. Only children UNDER the age of 6 are permitted in the baby pool and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot be admitted without older supervision.
- Children may only use life vests in the shallow end of the main pool. Other flotation devices and toys may be used in the shallow end during playtime ONLY.
- The Club will not be responsible for damage to automobiles parked on Club grounds or for the loss of personal property.
- Parking in the rear of the swim hall will be permitted only to those with a Pool issued parking permit. This regulation will be strictly enforced.
- Bicycles must be parked at the bicycle rack at your own risk.
- Motorcycles are not permitted at the pool area at any time.
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Spitting or blowing nose in the pool is prohibited
- Admission to the pool may be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections or wearing bandages at the discretion of the Manager in accordance with the Bucks County Health Regulations
- Infants/toddlers in either pool must wear swim diapers. USE OF REGULAR DISPOSABLE DIAPERS IS PROHIBITED (check with the manager if you have any questions).
- GLASS OR BREAKABLE CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OR NEAR THE POOL AREA
- Blankets, playpens, etc. are not allowed on the pool apron
- No running, pushing, wrestling or causing undue disturbance in the pool or pool area
- Use of the baby pool shall be limited to children under SIX (6) years of age, and they must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their conduct and safety.
- Lifeguards are in attendance for your safety and protection. DO NOT distract them from their assigned duties
- THERE IS TO BE NO DIVING INTO THE POOL EXCEPT OFF OF THE DIVING BOARD
- One person on the diving board at a time. Continuous bouncing on the board is
not allowed. Diving from the apron on either side of the diving board is prohibited!
- Children may ONLY use life vests or “swimmies” in the shallow end of the main pool. Other flotation devices and toys may be used in the shallow end during playtime ONLY, subject to lifeguard approval. No swimming aids of any kind may be used in the deep end of the pool at any time
- ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR INTOXICANTS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE POOL AREA
- NO abusive language
- NO smoking in the locker rooms or at the side of the pool
- Only bathers in proper bathing suits are permitted in the pools, i.e. cut-off denims, sweats or shorts are not permitted
- The VE Club is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property
- No toys or balls of any kind are allowed in the pool except at designated playtime. All balls, tubes, etc. must be kept in the shallow end
- PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH AND DEPOSIT IT IN THE PROPER CONTAINERS LOCATED AROUND THE POOL AREA AND IN THE POOL BUILDING
- Stay off the blue and white dividing rope
- Ladders must be used at all times to exit the deep end of the pool
- Members are responsible for their guests at all times
- No one under the age of six (6) is permitted in the big pool without an adult
- No children under the age of twelve (12) may enter the pool without an adult of at least 18 years of age
- Parents will not leave children under the age of 12 in the pool area unsupervised
- SWIMMING IS PROHIBITED WHEN THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD PRESENT OR ON DUTY
- No jumping or hanging from the lifeguard stands or playing with the lifesaving equipment
- Locker rooms are provided for your convenience. Please use them when changing yourself, your child, or your child’s diaper
- Playtime is from 3:00 to 3:30 daily. Be advised that during that time, balls, toys and floats will be allowed in the shallow end of the pool as long as they pose no safety hazards
- There will be 2 adult swims daily from 2:00 – 2:15 and 4:00 – 4:15. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed in or around the pool at this time. Children 3 years of age and under may be brought into the pool with their parents at this time
- Bikes may be parked in the bike rack at your own risk.
- NO SKATEBOARDS OR ROLLER BLADES/SKATES ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME
THE ENFORCEMENT OF THE RULES IS ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE LIFEGUARDS AND MANAGERS ALONE. ARGUING WITH OR SHOWING DISRESPECT IN ANY WAY TO ANY POOL PERSONNEL MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM POOL GROUNDS. THE LIFEGUARDS ARE IN CHARGE AT ALL TIMES. THEY HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE ANY ACTIONS NECESSARY TO INSURE YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF THOSE AROUND YOU. THEIR DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO DEBATE.
The Pool Chairperson and Managers reserve the right to make any changes to the Pool Rules and Regulations at any time as deemed necessary in order to ensure the safety and well-being of the members and their guests. THIS DECISION IS FINAL.